What is Anti-social Personality Disorder
Antisocial personality disorder is a type of chronic mental condition in which a person's ways of thinking, perceiving situations and relating to others are dysfunctional — and destructive. People with antisocial personality disorder typically have no regard for right and wrong and often disregard the rights, wishes and feelings of others.
(http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/antisocial-personality-disorder/basics/definition/con-20027920)
People with this particular disorder can be very harsh or mean to others, sort of like how bullies act. In fact, bullies are usually mean towards others, because of something that has happened earlier on in their lifes, and it could result in Anti-social Disorder. If I had to deal with a person with this disorder I dont think I could be friends with them, because this particular disorder pretty much makes the person unfeeling to anyone else's feelings. I was looking up videos on youtube about said disorder and you have got to check out what I found.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WMSQNVhMqA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcxW_ciP5R4
Even this beloved character known by all has this type of disorder. Be careful who you hang around with or look up too kids, because anyone can have this scary disorder.
Wow this was interesting! From this, i will be more aware of the people that surrounds me! Good job on this fantastic post! :)
ReplyDeletei think i know someone who has this disorder. The guy doesn't talk much and he doesn't really care about anyone else but himself. do you think he has the disorder?
ReplyDeleteIt depends who you are talking about, but of course it is possible that said person has this disorder
ReplyDelete